The Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin offers needed information, resources and loving support to sexually active, pregnant and mothering women of all ages to encourage positive responses to life’s difficult choices. Our primary focus is to provide positive alternative to abortion for women facing an unexpected pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Screening (click here)
- Pregnancy verification for Medicaid or Insurance
- Pregnancy Options (discussion on parenting, abortion and adoption)
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Post abortion support (click here)
- Pregnancy education through our Learn to Earn Education Program
- Parenting support through our Learn to Earn Education Program (click here)
- Assistance with baby items through our Learn to Earn Education Program (click here)
- Abstinence education and support
- Cummunity education in schools, jail, after-school programs, youth groups, etc.
- Car seat education and distribution program
- Limited education services for the father of the baby
For more detailed information about services offered, visit www.choice4me.com
As a Christian organization, it is important that we not only meet the physical and material needs of the women and families we serve, it is also our desire to meet their emotional and spiritual needs. All clients are given opportunities to discuss their personal beliefs on God and, if desired, are encouraged to speak with one of our spiritual mentors or attend a Bible study class offered at the Center. All spiritual activities are done with respect to the clients desires and are in no way forced or pushed. It is our desire that clients hear, either in word or in deed, that they are deeply loved by God and that through him there is hope for tomorrow.
The Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin is a 501 c(3), non-profit orgnanization that was established in October 1984 as Mother & Unborn Childcare of Lufkin, Inc. We have been serving the East Texas Community for the past 27 years and look forward to the blessing of 27 more!
The success of the Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin is largely a result of the amazing support we have received from this community. From the gift of finances, to the donation of baby items and the gift of volunteer time, this community has rallied behind the mission of the Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin to provide Today’s Help for Tomorrow’s Hope.
Please feel free to browse our website for information on upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, Center needs and more.
If you would like to plug in to this ministry in any way, please contact our Executive Director, Paula Havard at 936-632-9292 ext. 104.